1. Vessels may moor in either direction at Pilot’s discretion.
2. The actual “tie-up” will be 3, 3 & 2 Fore & Aft. (3 Head/Stem lines, 3 Breast lines & 2 Springs).
3. Maximum permitted length overall 780 feet/238 metres.
4. Maximum bow or stern distance to manifold 390feet/119metres.
5. Maximum draft is 12 metres and maximum beam 45 metres.
6. Maximum arrival displacement not to exceed 60,000 tonnes.
7. Maximum depth of water at Berth 13.0 m.
8. Extreme care should be taken to tend moorings and gangway, especially in North Westerly winds.
9. Ship’s gangway to be used.
Vessel to maintain watch on VHF channel 11.
Mooring and unmooring operations are on 24 hours basis. The use of 2 tugs is mandatory for berthing and un-berthing at this Berth.
Copyright 2006 - MIC - All rights